Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Blue Christmas

" Blue Christmas"
 watercolors on paper 2012
Daily painting project

~"I'll have a Blue Christmas without you,
I'll be so blue thinking about you,
Decorations of Red on a Green Christmas Tree'
won't be the same dear if you're not here with me.
And when those Blue Snowflakes start falling.
That's when those Blue Memories start calling,
You'll be doing alright with you're Christmas of White,
But I'll have a blue,blue,Christmas.
I'll have a Blue Christmas that's certain and when those blue
Heartaches start hurtin.
You'll be doing alright with your're Christmas of White'
But I'll have a Blue,Blue Christmas."
- Elvis Presley ~ "Blue Christmas" ~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Des couleurs flamboyantes...

Je vous souhaite un très joyeux noël et une heureuse année 2013.

Gros bisous.

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful colors, Mikko!!! great work!!!
Have a good week!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Barb Goodsitt said...

I agree, I love the colors in this painting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...